Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pssst.....

I think Josh Hartnett may be stalking me, y’all! First I blogged about him after seeing him in 30 Days of Night. Then the next night, Joe ordered something on OnDemand, and it turned out to be Resurrecting the Champ, with Josh Hartnett. Then yesterday I saw an advertisement for 40 Days and 40 Nights, with Josh Hartnett, on LMN. Since I’d never seen that one before, I set my dvr to record it. And last night after the ball game, I sat down to watch it. Before I started working the dvr, I saw the Armani Diamonds for Men commercial, with…..Josh Hartnett. I’m telling you, he’s going to show up on my doorstep any day now!

Edited down from a post also including a design re-do for Halloween and other miscellaneous stuff that I don't care about anymore...so that's why the comments aren't completely relevant to the post.

ponses to “Pssst…..”
Myra Says:
October 4th, 2008 at 9:17 PM

Why wouldn’t he be stalking you? :wink:

I slept in a bit myself today. Absolutely glorious. I recommend you don’t give it up completely. Have fun tonight!
Li Says:
October 5th, 2008 at 10:45 AM

Never thought I’d be jealous about someone being stalked before!

Hope you have a good night out – I had a great night last night with me old school friend, so much better than I imagined and I can’t wait to get myself back into the swing of a social life again. Almost feel like I’m 28 again! Oh, wait…

Li´s latest blog post: Tired yet satisfied :)
Jennifer Says:
October 6th, 2008 at 6:37 PM

I mean, of course he would be stalking you. You’re awesome! (I think someone else should be stalking you, though. We must work on this!) I hope your night out was fun. Love ya, girl! Miss ya! :rock:
Devilish Southern Belle Says:
October 6th, 2008 at 9:34 PM

@Myra:

I have no intention of giving up sleeping in, whenever I have the chance. And I wasn’t complaining…Josh Hartnett can stalk me anytime he likes :)
Devilish Southern Belle Says:
October 6th, 2008 at 9:36 PM

@Li:

Glad to hear you had a good time w/your friend; I am so glad I got to get out for a girls’ night :)
Devilish Southern Belle Says:
October 6th, 2008 at 9:38 PM

@Jennifer:

Hahah, thanks! Johnny Knoxville often shows up in my dreams, and now Josh Hartnett is showing up all over my tv. I definitely need to find a way to re-direct this stalking so that it’s coming from someone else, hehe! I can’t wait to tell you all about my night out. Love & miss you, too!
Jenn Says:
October 7th, 2008 at 8:59 AM

You could be stalked by worse !

I hope you had a great night out. I am way over due.

Jenn´s latest blog post: BFF’s and thier Chihuahuas
chelle Says:
October 7th, 2008 at 1:16 PM

You get Johnny and Josh?!!?!? You are a good dreamer ;)

chelle´s latest blog post: Phew
Jennifer, Playgroups are no place for children Says:
October 7th, 2008 at 2:30 PM

I wish I could get Josh Hartnett to stalk me!

I love your Halloween theme!
justmylife Says:
October 7th, 2008 at 3:04 PM

I wish I had the energy to change my themes for the holidays! Maybe Christmas, that is my holiday. I always thought you would be a Halloween type gal!
Devilish Southern Belle Says:
October 7th, 2008 at 8:37 PM

@chelle:

Well, Johnny finds me in my dreams, but Josh has been following me via the tube. I am a pretty good dreamer, though….LOVE my dreams! And some of them really need to become reality :)
Devilish Southern Belle Says:
October 7th, 2008 at 8:38 PM

@Jennifer, Playgroups are no place for children:

Thanks! And be on the lookout; I think he’s stepping out on me already. There was a Josh movie on tv last night, and my Josh-radar didn’t even so much as blip!
Devilish Southern Belle Says:
October 7th, 2008 at 8:40 PM

@justmylife:

Are there any premade layouts you like? I made myself some pretty nifty blogger ones when I was still blogging at blogger. (Well, they were nifty enough for me, anyway!) I’ll probably change it again at Christmas, but that’s because I already have a Christmas layout done from last year. It might not take much tweaking.

Of course I am a Halloween type gal :wink: